Aram Travels arranges for cheap and accessible local taxi hiring facilities for the travelers who wants to rent car for in city usage. This includes local sightseeing; in-city transfers pick and up drop services, short time booking etc. Flexibility is the USP of Aram Travels. Hence, we provide both half day and full day car hiring facilities to our customers, which they can avail as per their convenience and needs.
Aram Travels has a fleet of cars available for rent viz., SUVs like Toyota Innova, Toyota Innova Crysta, Tavera, Ertiga, Sedan Class cars like Etios, Swift D’zire.
If you’re planning for weekend getaways or for a family leisure trip outside the city limits Aram Travels arranges for a safe and timely transfers to any city you want to travel within Gujarat. We would send cars accommodating the size of the group.
In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Site and Contents
1. This website is operated by Aram Travels Car rental. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Aram Travels Car rental. Aram Travels Car rental offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
2. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
3. You are prohibited from posting defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material in our forums or our user feedback sections. Aram Travels will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Aram Travels to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. Aram Travels may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates Aram Travels website policies in any way.
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5.You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
6.The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
7. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
8. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
9. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
1. For any unlawful purpose;
2. To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
3. To violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
4. To infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
5.To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
6. To submit false or misleading information;
7.To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
8. To collect or track the personal information of others;
9. To spam, phish, spider, crawl, or scrape;
10. For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
11. To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. After completion of booking with Aram Travels, a voucher will be sent through e-mail you have provided to you confirming your booking.
2. Customers are expected to produce the voucher provided to them at the time of availing our services. Failing of which Aram Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking. Producing the voucher will have the implication that you are agreeing to our all of the terms and conditions stated in the voucher.
3. When a customer produces the booking voucher provided to him it earlier, it implies that he have read and understood all terms and conditions mentioned herewith and agrees on all of them.
4. After completion of journey, the customer is expected to fill a Duty slip, stating his/her experience with Aram Travels. Moreover, it will serve as a proof confirming your avail of service failing which no complaints or disputes will be entertained further. Drivers provided by Aram Travels to you will drive as per the driving recommendations of local transport authority only. Parking charges, toll charges, state taxes and entry fees etc. to be paid by the customer and these will not be deducted under any of our discount offers/coupons, festival bonanza etc.
5. Unless specified otherwise, all meter readings/distances/timings will be calculated to and fro from our garage.
6. Distances between two locations (points) be it an intercity distance or from vendors garage etc mentioned on the website are approximate. Actual distance may differ depending on the exact geographical location of the points under consideration.
7. Car air-conditioner will not work the vehicle is not in motion. The customer is also not expected to request driver to make the air condition operational in the aforementioned cases.
8. The vehicle booked will be subject to availability. In a case where the car booked is not available on the day of travel the customer will be provided with an alternative equivalent vehicle in the similar segment as applicable.
9.It may happen that for some travel routes, the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online will not be able to actually run during travel due to the prevailing road conditions (OR) the probable danger of natural disasters. The reasons mentioned are beyond the control of Aram Travels. In such a case Aram Travels will provide an upgraded cab model which is typically used in that region at an additional charge. If the customer does not want Aram Travels to provide an upgraded car model a refund will be made.
10. Airport Pick/Drop, Railway Pick/Drop and local car rental services are valid only within city limits. For the afore mentioned car rental services any request for out station travel beyond city limits will entitle the driver to deny services without any liability to refund the booking amount.
11. Customer is liable to pay waiting charges in the case of delay (be it for any reason) exceeding more than 30 minutes from the scheduled pick up time.
12. Customer is liable to pay for any additional distance traveled and also for additional hourly charges if applicable. Any unscheduled changes will attract additional charges as applicable.
13. All bookings under consideration are on a calendar day basis i.e. from midnight 12:00 to midnight 12:00. As an example for a cab booked for 1st Jan where the pickup time is 5:00 p.m. the booking will be valid till 1st Jan 11:59 p.m. and not 2nd Jan 5:00 p.m.
14. One way car rental services have all travel charges like toll, taxes etc applicable when the vehicle returns back to its original location (garage) after dropping the customer to his destination. As example if a customer avails one way car rental service from Jamnagar to Rajkot, he will have to pay all charges applicable while the vehicle returns back from Rajkot to Jamnagar.
15. If needed, a customer can amend his booking from one way to round trip or from one way to multi city while his travel is in progress. A request for amendment while mentioning the CRN number & reason for amendment has to be made to the support team at Aram Travels by reaching them on 9825225975 / 9825209051. Whether or not to make an amendment as per the request of the customer solely rests with our support team. If the amendment request by the customer is approved our support team they will guide on the difference amount to be paid to the driver as to make the amendment a reality. This amount has to be paid immediately to the driver in cash after our team makes an amendment, failure to do so will not make the requested amendment a reality.
16. The driver will wait for the customer on the travel date for not more than 60 minutes from his pick up time in a case the customer does not inform the driver on the delay, after 60 minutes the booking will be considered as a case of no show and full booking amount will be forfeited.
17. For all travel types (one way, round trip & local) customer has to bear all extra charges like driver allowance, toll, taxes, charges on for extra Kms consumed if applicable, charges for extra hours consumed if applicable, parking charges, night charges and any other charges applicable as mentioned on the voucher.
18. For one way outstation trips the customer will pay for any additional charges in the case where the driver needs to cover additional distance (or) needs additional duration to complete his return journey (whichever of these two higher).
19. Aram Travels cannot be hold accountable for any delay or consequential loss caused to the customer due to traffic jam or reasons beyond reasonable control of the driver or lapses on the part of the driver.
20. Aram Travels cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage, physical injury etc suffered by the customer while availing its services.
21. In case of any misconduct or misbehavior by the driver the customer should immediately report to the support team of Aram Travels at 9825225975/9825209051 and share the experience while mentioning the booking reference number.
22. Aram Travels cannot be hold accountable for any loss, damage or delay suffered by the customer due to force majeure events.
23. In no event the entire liability of Aram Travels for any loss or damage arising due to cab services or in the case of a valid refund claim shall not exceed the booking amount paid by the customer.
24. In case of any dispute parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Jamnagar, Gujarat.
25. In addition to all the above mentioned terms & conditions, user terms mentioned on the website apply.
26. In a scenario, where in a customer already has received the driver & cab details and the cab hired does not show up on the day of travel, it will be considered as the failure of the fleet partner of Aram Travels. Aram Travels being an on-line car aggregator will take all necessary efforts to provide the customer an alternative mode of transport immediately, in the shortest possible time & if failing to do so will provide the customer a full refund, which will be processed in a maximum 7 days from the day the cab travel was scheduled to begin. Aram Travels is not liable to reimburse its customer for any expenses like hotel stay charges, flight ticket charges or any other type of monetary expenses which the customer had to bear as a result of no show of the cab on the day of planned cab travel.
27. Aram Travels may use the mobile number & email ID shared while making an online booking/ registration with it (or) which is shared while filling its inquiry form for its promotional purposes. Aram Travels promises that the data will never be sold to any other business entity & will be solely used for its own promotional purposes.
28. It may happen that for some regions that the cab model which was reserved earlier by a customer online cannot be actually made available due to restrictions by local cab associations in that geography, which are beyond the control of Aram Travels. In such a case Aram Travels will make a full refund.
29. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
30. The final cab rental amount inclusive of extra charges if any will attract applicable GST.
ANY BOOKING OR TRIP CANCELLED BEFORE 48 HOURS OF TRAVEL DATE WILL NOT EXTRACT ANY CHARGES, IF ANY BOOKING /TRIP CANCELLED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF TRAVEL DATE ARAM TRAVELS WOULD LEVY 50% OF TOTAL TRIP CHARGES AS CANCELLATION CHARGES.